Guilds are optional societies you can join which offer a tradeoff that can dramatically change your play style.
There is one guild specific to each class, and one generic guild.
Guild of Power
- Open to classes: all
- Pro: +1🎲
- Con: +1 Stun each round
Guild of Sacrifice
- Open to classes: Warrior
- Pro: A new special ability Sacrifice, which causes 3 normal damage and rolls 1 new 🎲. This ability is reuseable.
- Con: Lose the default special abilities of Warrior
Guild of Assassins
- Open to classes: Thief
- Pro: A new special ability Backstab, which can only be triggered with a ⚂ and which causes 1 damage per piece of equipment used earlier this round.
- Con: Lose the default special ability of Thief
Guild of Innovators
- Open to classes: Inventor
- Chance of occurring: Inventor has 50% chance of a guild on floor 3, and it has 66% chance to be the innovator guild, 33% to be power
- Pro: Can make two gadgets after each fight instead of one
- Con: You must destroy a second piece of equipment to make the second gadget
- Open to classes: Witch
- Pro: Gain the use of a completely random spell each turn
- Con: Sacrifice 1 spell slot to hold the random spell